West Palm Beach
YourITgroup provides companies in West Palm Beach and surrounding communities in Palm Beach County with comprehensive managed IT services and consulting.
Managed IT Services in Palm Beach, FL
IT Support Palm Beach
One of the easternmost points in Florida, the town of Palm Beach is actually a barrier island facing the Atlantic Ocean and separated from the mainland by the Intracoastal Waterway. Home to at least 30 billionaires, Palm Beach boasts some of the most luxurious and historical hotels and residences in Florida, including the Renaissance Revival-style Breakers Palm Beach and Henry Flagler’s own Gilded Age mansion, Whitehall.
The town was christened with the name “Palm Beach” not by some poetically inclined tycoon but through a maritime accident. On its way to Cádiz, Spain, from Havana, Cuba, the ship Providencia was shipwrecked near what is now Palm Beach. Its cargo of coconuts (harvested in the British West Indies) floated to shore from the wreck or were salvaged and planted along the coast. The result was a long, lush grove of palm trees that gave the town its name.
While tourism is the primary industry in town, the real workhorse of the immediate region can be found across the lagoon, on the mainland. Originally intended by Henry Flagler to serve as the home base for his hotel workers, West Palm Beach soon took on a life and character of its own. Today it is a lively hub for...
- Transportation: West Palm Beach is ideally situated for land, air, and water transport, including international flights, Amtrak trains, public buses, private automobiles, maritime shipping, boats large and small, water taxis, and even bicycles (it has been dubbed the “bicyclingest town in the U.S.A.”).
- Shopping and Retail: Whatever you’re looking to buy, you most likely will be able to find it at one of the stores within Clematis Street, Rosemary Square, or Palm Beach Outlets. For collectors of vintage furniture and other wares, Antique Row is a shopper’s paradise.
- Tourism and Recreation: Between the safari park, the water park, the science museum, the zoo, the polo club, the golf club, and a host of athletic activities, boredom is not on the agenda in Palm Beach.
- Arts and Entertainment: The Palm Beach area’s renowned art shows, museums, performing arts centers, and film and music festivals are a delight to visitors’ senses.
Our clients in all these industry sectors have seen first-hand how partnering with YourITgroup has been key to their success.
Also serving Palm Beach County customers in...
- Belle Glade
- Boca Raton
- Boynton Beach
- Briny Breezes
- Cloud Lake
- Delray Beach
- Glen Ridge
- Gulf Stream
- Highland Beach
- Juno Beach
- Jupiter Inlet Colony
- Lake Clarke Shores
- Lake Park
- Lake Worth Beach
- Loxahatchee Groves
- Mangonia Park
- North Palm Beach
- Ocean Ridge
- Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Palm Beach Shores
- Palm Springs
- Riviera Beach
- Royal Palm Beach
- South Bay
- South Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach IT Services FAQs
- qWhat are Managed IT Services?
As a Palm Beach Managed IT Services company, we deliver the technology solutions to protect and keep your business running efficiently. Services include network application, infrastructure and security, ongoing maintenance, support, and monitoring, hosting, cloud services support, and more. We are the solution you’ve been seeking.
- q What if I need IT help during off-hours?
Our help desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. Just give us a call and we can assist in finding a solution to your IT issue.
- q What do Managed IT Services cost?
Working with your team, we develop a plan to protect, monitor, and support your business…and your budget. Our monthly predictable billing means never having to worry if a call to us is going to cost you more because you will know exactly what’s included in your plan.
- q Why outsource Managed IT Services?
Outsourcing Managed IT Services means having more time to focus on your core business and employees. We are here to manage, maintain, and support your business from email set-up for new employees to creating an IT infrastructure for your new location, and everything in between. Spend less time focusing on technology issues when you hire YourITGroup, your Palm Beach IT Support specialist.
- q What should I ask a Managed IT Services provider before I hire them?
We love it when we’re asked questions! Think of us as new employees that you don’t have to onboard and train; we come ready to work. Ask us similar questions that you’d ask an IT employee. How long have we been in Managed IT Services? What is our specialty? Have we worked with a company in your industry? Can you tell us how you will keep us compliant with industry and governmental standards? We would love to answer these and all your questions before you partner with us.
Got a question or service request? Contact YourITgroup support team today.